Monday 8 July 2013

Preface: How do I get my Nook Simple Touch

Hi,

Let me introduce myself first :)

I'm average reader who always like to buy an e-book reader, but always fail because price was too high or functionality didn't meet my requirements. One day I saw Nook Simple Touch in shop (the need for e-reader was already away) just for 29£/45$ so I give it a shot:)...(you can always return these things if you're not satisfied you know). This just for introducing :). All the time I see just Kindle(that was the first e-reader I have in my hands), which means people missing this handy device -> that bring the reason I'm starting this blog.

There will be pictures & videos tutorials, deep reviews (like hacking nook simple touch) or just simple hints how to use kindle. If you have any questions related to Nook Simple Touch please don't hesitate and write it down into the comments.

there might be grammatical mistakes, if you found some please write it down into the comments, thanks.






No comments:

Post a Comment